Viewing posts from June, 2012
| June 4, 2012, midnight
Morganton, NC (June 4, 2012) - Dr. Martin Gessner of Burke Primary Care recently participated in the 36th Annual Internal Medicine Conference in Chapel Hill, NC that is jointly sponsored by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and the Charlotte Area Health Education Center (AHEC).
The 3-day conference focused on recent developments in diagnosis and treatment in various areas of internal medicine. The conference targeted developments considered the most useful to primary care physicians and practicing specialists.
Dr. Gessner joined Burke Primary Care in 2004 and focuses his practice on caring for adult patients (over 18 ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (7)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (50)