Viewing posts from July, 2015
| July 15, 2015, midnight
Morganton, NC – Independent family medical practice, Burke Primary Care, recently launched its Sports Medicine division with a focus on treating and preventing injuries that hamper active lifestyles of patients of all ages.
Two current Burke Primary Care physicians, Dr. Mia Griggs and Dr. G. Michael Gould, are have received training and are credentialed in the specialties typically associated with active lifestyle and sports medicine: osteopathic manipulation, musculoskeletal anatomy, otosopic and opthalmoscopic exams, bone health, neck injuries and more.
Specifically, Dr. Griggs performed her fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University and ...
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)