Viewing posts from March, 2016
| March 29, 2016, midnight
Morganton, NC – Family Nurse Practitioner Nicole Moore recently joined Burke Primary Care to bring primary care services into local industries.
A graduate of Duke University’s Masters of Science in Nursing program with extensive clinical experience, Moore will be providing high-quality, cost-effective and patient-centered care directly into the workplace of participating employers. After earning a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from University of Mississippi (Cum Laude), Moore was a neurology nurse at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, a nurse and care coordinator with Blue Cross / Blue Shield and served with distinction in the US Army where she was ...
- PAY ONLINE!
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- February (1)
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (6)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (52)