Viewing posts from December, 2017
in provider news | Dec. 4, 2017, 8:59 a.m.
Morganton, NC (Dec. 4, 2017) – Christopher Shatley, a Burke County native, PA-C, recently joined Burke Primary Care as a Physician Assistant – Certified to practice a wide variety of specialties in the Morganton-based practice.
Shatley completed his Master’s of Health Science (his Physician Assistant degree) from South College, Knoxville, TN in 2015. Prior to that, he earned his Master’s of Science – Nutrition from Clemson University in 2013 and his Bachelor’s from Concord University in 2011. He graduated from East Burke High School in 2006.
Shatley is a member of the American Association of Physician Assistants, the Collegiate Strength ...
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)