Viewing posts from February, 2017
in office news, provider news | Feb. 27, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
Morganton, NC (Feb. 27, 2017) – Natalie Alexander Thompson, MSN, FNP-C, recently joined Burke Primary Care as a family nurse practitioner to provide personalized care to patients across their lifespan. A member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Thompson will team with Dr. Keith Smith and his roster of patients.
Natalie and her husband, Brian, live in Morganton and have one daughter, Maggie-Claire. “She keeps us busy,” Natalie said. “Her hobbies are my hobbies.” Natalie enjoys a good book and the beautiful Blue Mountains.
Thompson earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Western Carolina ...
- PAY ONLINE!
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- February (1)
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (6)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (52)