Viewing posts from May, 2017
in provider news | May 9, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Morganton, NC (May 8, 2017) – Dr. Laura D. Gratton, D.O., joins Burke Primary Care as a Family Practitioner. She is board certified in Family Medicine to provide comprehensive whole-person care to all ages of the families of Burke County.
A member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association and the Christian Medical and Dental Association, Dr. Gratton will team with Dr. Deborah Davis and Burke Primary Care’s roster of providers. Dr. Gratton will begin seeing Burke Primary Care patients in mid-June.
Dr. Gratton earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Des ...
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)