Burke Primary Care can see you virtually. Would you prefer to remain in the safety of your home for an appointment? You and your health care provider can use Apple Facetime or Google Duo to have your regularly scheduled appointment.
What to Expect
Do not cancel a needed or recommended medical visit! Using Facetime or Google Duo, your health care provider can:
- write and transmit prescriptions to your pharmacy
- evaluate symptoms for flu and coronavirus if needed
- see you for regularly scheduled rechecks
- evaluate newly developing symptoms
- follow-up on your care plan
Currently, virtual visits are covered by most insurance plans similar to an in-office visit.