Viewing posts from October, 2013
| Oct. 2, 2013, midnight
DURHAM, NC – The Duke University Physician Assistant Program recently announced that Bill Vaassen, a Burke Primary Care of Morganton Physician’s Assistant, was selected to be a 2013 inductee into the Duke Physician Assistant Hall of Fame.
The induction will take place during the PA Day ceremony held at the Duke University Physician Assistant Program on Monday, Oct. 7, 2013.
Vaassen is a graduate of Duke University School of Medicine's Physician Assistant Program. He worked with Drs. Dellinger and Withers for many years in Drexel, NC. Then he realized his special interest/calling in Occupational Health and began the ...
- PAY ONLINE!
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- February (1)
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (6)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (52)