Viewing posts for the category Dr. Tim Robinson
in Dr. Tim Robinson, office, provider news | Sept. 23, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
- Dr. Tim Robinson, a physician with Burke Primary Care, was recently recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for his sustained delivery of high-quality of care to patients with diabetes.
The national recognition was based on strict measurements that cover areas such as HbA1c control, blood pressure control, eye examinations, Nephropathy Assessment and smoking and tobacco cessation treatments.
“With this prestigious recognition, Dr. Robinson has exhibited to his patients and others in the diabetes community that he is part of an elite group that has consistently proven their skill in providing the highest level of ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (7)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (50)