Viewing posts for the category Awards and Recognition
in Awards and Recognition, provider news | Oct. 10, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
Morganton, NC (Oct. 10, 2017) – Burke Primary Care was recently recognized for earning National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home family practice.
The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home program reflects the input of the American College of Physicians (ACP), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and others.
Additionally, the NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement. Medical home is an approach to delivering and organizing primary ...
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)