in Dr. Tim Robinson, office, provider news | Sept. 23, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
- Dr. Tim Robinson, a physician with Burke Primary Care, was recently recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for his sustained delivery of high-quality of care to patients with diabetes.
The national recognition was based on strict measurements that cover areas such as HbA1c control, blood pressure control, eye examinations, Nephropathy Assessment and smoking and tobacco cessation treatments.
“With this prestigious recognition, Dr. Robinson has exhibited to his patients and others in the diabetes community that he is part of an elite group that has consistently proven their skill in providing the highest level of diabetes care,” said Scott Gallagher, Chief Operating Officer of Burke Primary Care.
“For a person with diabetes, the right clinician can make the difference between living with diabetes as opposed to suffering from diabetes,” said Margaret E. O’Kane, President, National Committee for Quality Assurance. “By earning recognition, Dr. Robinson has demonstrated that he provides effective, evidence-based care to his patients with diabetes.”
Dr. Robinson is a native of Georgia, and a graduate of Auburn University. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia and completed his residency training at Anderson Area Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina. Dr. Robinson has been with Burke Primary Care in Morganton, NC since August 1, 2001.
ABOUT BURKE PRIMARY CARE: Burke Primary Care is a locally owned, independent practice dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care to Burke County residents and industry. The Morganton, NC-based practice offers a comprehensive list of ancillary services under one roof to support the needs of industry and patients of all ages including: occupational health, primary care, radiology services, laboratory pediatric & geriatric care, same day visits for acute care needs and wellness & preventative visits, care for chronic illnesses and sports medicine while being supported by a local hospitalists program for all admissions.
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)