Viewing posts from January, 2014
| Jan. 20, 2014, midnight
Burke Primary Care is current conducting the FAVOR medical research study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational flu medication for its ability to manage symptoms of the Flu.
To pre-qualify, you must:
- Be between 18 and 80 years of age.
- Have a fever of at least 100.4 degrees F (if over 65 years of age, at least 100.0 degrees F). *Have 2 or more of the following symptoms: -- Cough, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, body aches and pains or fatigue.
All study-related care is provided at no cost, and payment for your time and travel ...
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)