Viewing posts from October, 2015
| Oct. 21, 2015, midnight
Everyone, 6 months of age and older, is recommended to get vaccinated against the flu.
A flu vaccine reduces your risk of illness, hospitalization, or even death and can prevent you from spreading the virus to your loved ones. Protect your family from flu: get vaccinated.
Flu Shot Clinic Hours Monday through Friday 8am to 12pm and 2 to 4pm No appointment necessary.
Everyday Preventive Actions That Can Help Fight Germs, Like Flu
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. This will block the spread of droplets from your mouth or nose that could ...
- SARAH HUDSON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE
- John Frederick Sallstrom
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE'S MAMMOGRAPHY FACILITY RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGY
- HUMANA CERTIFIES BURKE PRIMARY CARE
- PAY ONLINE!
- Awards and Recognition (3)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (9)
- provider news (10)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (56)