Viewing posts from June, 2017
in office news, provider news | June 2, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Morganton, NC (May 20, 2017) – Family Nurse Practitioner Nicole Moore, who joined Burke Primary Care in 2016, has been promoted to manage Burke Occupational Health.
Moore will continue the growth of Burke Occupational Health through a focus on treatment of on-the-job injuries, pre-employment and post-accident services, DOT physicals, medical surveillance of OSHA standards and regulations and management of various On-Site programs, such as wellness programs and primary care services.
Moore will service patients as a Nurse Practitioner in Burke Primary Care’s central office. Moore’s promotion will fill a void that will be created by the upcoming retirement of Bill ...
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (51)