Viewing posts from September, 2017
in expansion, office news | Sept. 11, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Morganton, NC (Sept. 10, 2017) – After nine months of construction, Burke Primary Care recently completed a 4,000-square-feet expansion to its Morganton facility that enhances patient privacy and convenience while supporting its Medical Home philosophy.
Using local architects and contractors, the expansion added 14 new exam rooms, four offices for healthcare providers and additional outside parking for patients. The new offices also reduced congestion in hallways. Burke Primary Care’s office is located at 103 Medical Heights Road in Morganton.
“This project allows expansion of medical services for residents of Burke and surrounding counties,” said Scott Gallagher, Chief ...
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- LAURA GRATTON JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS DOCTOR OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- Natalie Thompson Joins Burke Primary Care as Family Nurse Practitioner
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (5)
- provider news (7)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (50)