Viewing posts from July, 2012
| July 31, 2012, midnight
Burke Primary Care of Morganton, NC is offering a new clinical trial targeting medications and treatments for weight loss. For three years, the independent family practice has participated in national and global clinical trials with pharmaceutical companies and selected sites to study future medications and treatments. The practice’s latest clinical trial focuses on weight loss for people who are overweight and have additional, specific medical conditions.
Offered in its Morganton, NC office, and supervised by its team of doctors, the weight loss clinical trial is open to men over the age of 45 years and women over the age ...
- PAY ONLINE!
- CHRISTOPHER SHATLEY JOINS BURKE PRIMARY CARE AS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE EARNS NATIONAL RECOGNITION
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE OPENS EXPANDED OFFICES
- BURKE PRIMARY CARE PROMOTES NICOLE MOORE TO MANAGE BURKE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- February (1)
- Awards and Recognition (1)
- Dr. Tim Robinson (1)
- expansion (2)
- office (2)
- office news (6)
- provider news (8)
- weather events (1)
- VanNoppen Marketing (52)